I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Automatic Control in Lund University, Sweden and I am being hosted by Dr. Anders Rantzer. Earlier I obtained my PhD in Mechanical Engineering (with focus on Dynamics and Controls) on 2021 from The University of Texas at Dallas, USA under the supervision of Dr. Tyler Summers. I hold a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering (with focus on Control Systems) on 2016 from the Arizona State University, USA where I was mentored by Dr. Armando Rodriguez. I finished my undergraduate studies in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Government College of Technology - Anna University in Coimbatore, India in 2011 with Dr. V. Prasanna Moorthy being my mentor.
- Currently working on a manuscript titled, Data Driven Anomaly Detection Using Conformal Prediction.
- Currently working on a manuscript titled, Computing Distance Between Two Markov Decision Processes Using Cantor-Kantorovich Metric.
- Currently working on a manuscript titled, Stereographic Projection of Probabilistic Uncertainties.
- Currently working on a manuscript titled, Regret Analysis Using Nu-Gap Metric.
- Currently working on a manuscript titled, Probabilistic Robust Control Using High Confidence Model Ambiguity-Sets.
- Currently working on a manuscript titled, Anticipation Based Distributed Consensus Protocol for Networked Systems.
Recent Research Updates
- Check out my new work on Distributed Adaptive Control for Uncertain Networks. Arxiv Link
- Check out my new work on Regret and Conservatism of DR Constrained Stochastic MPC which got recently accepted into the ACC 2024 to be held soon at Toronto, Canada. Arxiv Link
Important Events & Upcoming Travels
- December 2023: I attended the CDC 2023 in Singapore to present my research paper titled An Online Learning Analysis of Minimax Adaptive Control. Arxiv Link.
- June 2023: I attended the ACC 2023 at San Diego, CA, USA.
- May 2023: I attended the NCCR Automation’s CyDiSy workshop at Monte Verita, Switzerland.
- February 2023: I visited TU Darmstadt (Hosted by Dr. Rolf Findeisen), University of Stuttgart (Hosted by Dr. Andrea Iannelli) and TU Berlin (Hosted by Dr. Steffi Knorn) in Germany as a part of the DAAD AI Net Postdoc Fellowship program.
- December 2022: I attended the CDC 2022 at Cancun, Mexico.
- October 2022: One of the most happiest months in my life. My wife Reshma and me welcomed our son Vishruth to this world. I also got selected for the prestigious DAAD AI Net Fellowship for AI in CPS.
- June 2022: I attended the Stockholm Workshop on Emerging Topics in Systems and Control at KTH, Sweden.
- June 2022: My first set of Masters students Kajsa Ekenberg and Cem Alpturk from Lund University defended their Masters thesis on the same day succesfully. Happy to be a proud supervisor!
- August 2021: I started my postdoc position at the Department of Automatic Control in Lund University, Sweden under Dr. Anders Rantzer.
- June 2021: I defended my PhD Thesis at the University of Texas at Dallas under the guidance of Dr. Tyler Summers.
- July 2016: I defended my Masters Thesis at the Arizona State University, USA under the supervision of Dr. Armando Rodriguez.
- May 2011: I finished my Bachelors degree from the Government College of Technology - Anna University, Coimbatore, India.